Resolved

Update by user Jan 06, 2016

The complaint(s) made about David Hirst set out here are withdrawn in their entirety and no reliance should be placed on them. I have since discovered that the facts on which I based my reports may in fact not be true.

I was the complainant.

I have settled my differences with David Hirst. I am unable to remove my post from this site, but if there were any way to do so then I would.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2015

David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB.

In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of unethical companies above common respect, moral considerations and a duty to the Truth.

I have never heard of a law firm insulting people and calling them myopic, a troll, hallucinatory, etc.

Nevertheless, this is what 5RB (via Mr David Hirst) did. In my opinion, this barrister should be debarred for disgusting and degrading behaviour toward a Spiritual Master as well as for showing a general contempt toward ethics and integrity in favour of supporting an unethical client.

This reviewer shared experience about "degrading behaviour" and wants this business to "formal apology from david hirst of 5rb for being rude, insulting, offensive and degrading in his language and tone - upon which i remove review". The author is overall dissatisfied with 5rb. The most disappointing about other product from 5rb was insulting language, lack of respect for source and being called a liar Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 5rb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers and Legal Services category for more informed decision or compare 5rb to other companies on our site.

Comments

"I have since discovered that the facts on which I based my reports may in fact not be true". What a clown.